It’s no secret – effective communication is the key to successful utility operations. With UPN’s Work Management System, your utility’s Operations, Accounting, Engineering and other departments can communicate in real time through a single point of contact – without having to purchase, maintain, install or even open additional software. Information such as associated jobs and service orders, new service information, site information, fees, requirements and considerations, and a robust calendar and scheduling system are stored in one central repository – simplifying your processes so your employees can focus on your customers.
- Access every aspect of a project through one, central repository
- Automatically transfer customer information from work requests to CIS
- Establish, assign and track Requirements based on your business processes
- Automatically notify designated users when key milestones are met
- Use Duration values to automatically calculate project Follow-up Dates
- Search for open Fees and Requirements that are late or at risk of being overdue
- Add, change and update job Requirements and Considerations from the field
- Send email notifications to customer-facing departments when deposits, membership fees and construction costs are entered in Cash Register
Eliminate many of the manual steps that result from systems not talking to each other, as well as reduce the need to call or visit other departments to research information.
Track jobs from start to finish, ensuring the proper processes are followed and work orders aren’t lost.
Increase operational efficiency with Work Management’s no-cost calendar and scheduler to display jobs pending and ready to be scheduled by the day, week or month.
Reduce data entry errors and missing details by allowing UPN’s Work Management System to automatically assign templates for commonly used processes, assign and close Requirements, and even update multiple records based on your defined processes and procedures.
Maintain an efficient work schedule and avoid delays in your workflow by checking the Status tab for an at-a-glance overview of completed and outstanding milestones, as well as scheduling email reminders to help keep your projects on track.