As an integral component of UPN, our Fleet Management System can help you manage vehicles and attachments by providing a wide range of intuitive tools for repair orders, preventive maintenance, inspection and product warranty support. With Fleet Management, you can easily monitor all your assets – from bucket trucks and light duty vehicles to first aid kits, fire extinguishers, compressors and more.
- Track repair and labor expenses via seamless integration with Accounts Payable functions
- Manage parts and vehicle expenses completed by your employees or an outside repair shop
- Create preventive maintenance and inspection schedules, including lead time email reminders
- Receive service notifications and pending warranty expirations via a UPN dialog or email
- Enter monthly odometer readings on repair orders
- Import fuel file into UPN on a daily basis
- Enter items like repair codes, service tickets and odometer readings only once for the information to be shared between systems and departments
- Instantly access repair manuals, insurance and registration records, inspection reports and any other associated electronic document
Reduce unplanned downtime of vehicles and equipment.
Reduce total cost of repairs and fuel consumption with continued, regular maintenance.
Extend the life of fleet assets with properly implemented preventive maintenance.
Help your utility meet operational and safety goals by keeping your equipment in good working order.
Eliminate the need to manually update records by electronically storing machine-readable documents and retrieve them with the click of a mouse.