If your utility is like many cooperatives, you have a central office – but your customers aren’t always centrally located. Remote Payment System (RPS) terminals give your customers a convenient way to pay their bills, and help your utility improve operational efficiency. These small, inconspicuous devices can be placed anywhere there’s an Internet connection, and can accept checks, credit cards or e-checks based on your utility’s preferences. They also support convenience fees for both utility and third-party charges. And because our Remote Payment System terminals are fully automated, they’re a great choice to help you keep up with a growing customer base – without increasing your workforce.
- Start-up expenses are minimal
- Devices are small, unobtrusive and durable
- Every transaction is triple-encrypted for safety and security
- Payments are posted in real time via seamless integration with UPN
- RPS devices support convenience fees for both utility and third-party charges
- Time previously spent manually processing payments is drastically reduced
- Checks, credit cards or e-checks can be accepted in an attended or unattended environment
- Intuitive touchscreen interface can be configurable to match your utility’s brand presence
Reduce walk-in traffic in your lobby, as well as eliminate the overhead costs associated with building and/or maintaining a separate branch office.
Promote your brand by mirroring the fonts, colors and logo of the Remote Payment System to match your utility’s online presence.
Develop relationships with businesses by installing a Remote Payment System terminal at a bank, convenience store, neighborhood supermarket or other off-site location in your service area.
Enhance the customer experience by providing a convenient payment option for consumers who prefer to bypass teller lines, are located far from your office, or simply prefer to pay after hours.
Eliminate the costs to manually process payments and freeing up your CSRs to deal with more complex and pressing customer service issues.