Give Your Customers Convenient Payment Locations & Reduce Your Workload
Keep Up with a Growing Customer Base without Expanding your Workforce with SEDC’s Remote Payment System.
If your utility is like many cooperatives, you have a central office – but your customers aren’t always centrally located. Remote Payment System (RPS) terminals give your customers a convenient way to pay their bills, and help your utility improve operational efficiency.
These small, inconspicuous devices can be placed anywhere there’s an Internet connection, and can accept checks, credit cards or e-checks based on your utility’s preferences. They also support convenience fees for both utility and third-party charges.
And because our Remote Payment System terminals are fully automated, they’re a great choice to help you keep up with a growing customer base – without increasing your workforce.
Key Features Help Improve Your Operational Efficiency
- Start-up expenses are minimal
- Devices are small, unobtrusive and durable
- Every transaction is triple-encrypted for safety and security
- Payments are posted in real time via seamless integration with SEDC software
- RPS devices support convenience fees for both utility and third-party charges
- Time previously spent manually processing payments is drastically reduced
- Checks, credit cards or e-checks can be accepted in an attended or unattended environment
- Intuitive touchscreen interface can be configurable to match your utility’s brand presence