In today’s high-tech world, the ability to reach your customers via mobile devices is a crucial part of meaningful and successful customer service. Our fully featured apps for Apple®, Android® and Mobile Web offer consumers nearly all the features available through your website’s Customer Service Portal. Mobile Apps are secure, completely configurable applications owned and branded by your utility and updated with your content – making them the smart choice to connect with your customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Customize the features, including panels and functionality, graphics, colors and fonts
- Provide utility contact information, along with maps and directions to offices and pay stations
- Link to your utility’s Facebook page and Twitter feed
- Promote your utility’s proactive outage response with the app’s Outage Map Viewer integration with your OMS vendor’s mobile-compatible Outage Web Map
- Standard features include allowing customers to:
- Register for Push Notifications
- Update Profile Information
- Make Payment Arrangements
- View PDF Bills and Payment History
- Make Secure Payments and/or Payment Arrangements
- New features include:
- Auto Pay
- High Energy Alerts
- Arrangement Installment Alerts
- Pending Auto Disconnect Alerts
Enhance the customer experience by giving consumers a variety of ways to stay informed and manage their energy bills.
Promote your brand with customizable features like background images, content, company name and logos to match your utility’s online presence.
Ensure the accuracy of consumer information when you allow customers to enter personal and financial information into Mobile Apps that is subsequently verified in UPN.
Reduce calls to your Customer Service Center, as well as time spent on data entry and account maintenance.
Promote safe and efficient energy use by configuring special announcements and marketing messages that display when consumers visit your utility’s Mobile Apps.