SEDC provides your utility with a variety secure and convenient ways to accept credit card and e-check payments – from our browser-based PCI-DSS Bill Presentment and Payment application to our Remote Payment Service terminals, UPN’s Cash Register, and our IVR and UPN Inquiry/Search interfaces. By offering convenient and alternative payment options, your utility can generate a consistent revenue stream through timely bill payments, while continuing to offer cost-effective services.
- PCI DSS-compliant
- View and print PDF images of customer bills
- Payments are instantly updated in UPN
- Utility decides what credit cards to accept and how to process them
- e-Check routing and account numbers are immediately verified and approval codes generated
- Accept telephone transactions from electronic consumers through the SEDC UPN Inquiry System
- Accept credit card payments in a front counter environment via integration with UPN’s Cash Register
- IVR Systems can be programmed to accept payments through an automated attendant
Allowing consumers the option to set up Auto Pay gives them control over their payment transaction, while your utility benefits from automatic, recurring payments.
Single-account, multiple accounts and stored profiles make it easy for your CSRs to accept telephone payments, as well as view and print PDF images of customer bills.
Accepting credit card payments helps you reduce the cost of billing by going paperless – which is good for your bottom line as well as the environment.
Installing a Remote Payment System improves the customer experience, saves money on office overhead and payroll expenses, allows your CSRs to deal with more pressing customer issues, and promotes your brand with design features that match your utility’s online presence.
Utilizing the Gateways automatically allows your utility to collect on non-sufficient funds (NSF) payments through our Returned Check Processing – and much faster than with paper checks.