When The Unexpected Happens, We Have Your Back
Backup your systems and continue business operations with minimal disruption
Unexpected floods, electrical fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, or even catastrophic equipment failure can happen in an instant – but have lasting effects if your utility isn’t prepared. With our cloud-based Recovery as a Service, should disaster strike you’ll have secure, remote access to your data from anywhere in the world.
When you subscribe to our Disaster Recovery Service, SEDC handles all the backup details, ensuring round-the-clock protection and rapid recovery of your data. With our data recovery and hardware replacement options your utility can continue business operations with minimal disruption.
Files are recovered and transferred in the format currently used by your utility, ensuring a smooth and reliable data transmission in a recovery situation. Access your recovered information from anywhere the Internet is available.
Recovery testing for fulfilling audit requirements and/or for verification of data completeness and integrity is available – providing ultimate security and peace of mind.
Benefit From These Key Features:
- Cloud-based Recovery as a Service
- State-of-the-art, climate controlled server rooms
- Varying levels of disc storage based on your utility’s needs
- Off-site storage of grid details, billing information and customer accounts and more
- Secure and redundant data backup and storage using the industry’s most advanced data backup features
- Online backup to dedicated disaster recovery environments, followed by secondary transfer to tape
- Data center backed by an instant-on generator and an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with redundant power feeds
- Layered protection for both your equipment and files via software and Internet firewalls
Click here to watch as Coast EPA’s Chief Financial Officer describes how SEDC’s Disaster Recovery service helped the co-op recover from a hardware failure with significant data loss.